Implementation and hosting of a Voice of the Customer program for a French bank specializing in premium automotive financial services (3000 employees and 30 billion euros of finance).
The initiative consisted of customer relationship and transactional surveys grouped in a unique technology platform, enabling the data to be centralized and distributed within the organization.
“The danger is that a ‘Voice of the Customer program’ becomes a ‘tick the box’ mentality.”
Introducing the approach
The applied methodology is based on a SaaS technology platform offering a portfolio of bespoke services (Research, Consulting, Training, IT) and is adapted to Voice of the Customer Programs in an international context
Mobilize and Prioritize
- SStructure the governance
- Define customer segments
- Prioritize customer journeys
- Validate the deliverables and tools
- Identify customer pain points (mapping)
- Explore root causes (qualitative)
- Build action plans together (workshops)
- Define quick win and long term actions
Listen and React
- Draft the questionnaires
- Choose the indicators
- Determine customer contact processes
- Automate the reports and Recovery Act
- Validate the change management plan
- Revamp the processes and organization
- Train the teams
- Track performance over time
Develop customer culture
Provide managers with a solution, enabling them to track customer satisfaction in real time and understand their expectations in order to launch tangible improvement actions.
Transform the organization
Put forward solutions at a process level to streamline and simplify the customer journeys and at an employee level to develop interpersonal skills.