Why choose this offer?
A brand sends signals which consumers absorb and interpret according to the market, and according to their beliefs, consumption habits and experience.
Through a global mix marketing analysis, ConsumerLab seeks to understand the brand territory and values as perceived by the consumer to pinpoint its strengths and weaknesses, as well as the areas of differentiation.
This analysis enables us to assist our customers in designing or revamping their brand’s platform, that includes reworking their brand’s identity and optimizing their communication.
Introducing our approach
Through the analysis of all the communications and product offers, we develop a brand platform (its purpose, values, promise, personality…) to identify the axes of innovation on which the brand can rely on to differentiate itself.
- Collect all the existing data and elements related to the brand
- Gather all the communications and product offers
- Prepare an evaluation of brand territory and identity
- Analyze its strengths and weaknesses, as well as the possible areas of development
- Survey consumers on their perceptions of all the signals sent by the brand and its major competitors
- Provide advice to marketing teams on optimization strategies to implement (brand extension, repositioning).