We need to understand our customers better and adapt our marketing strategies for their benefit.
Why choose this offer?
Within companies, customer and prospect contact plans with the goal of acquisition, retention and/or upselling are far too often based on the specific objectives of distinct marketing bodies. Customers and prospects may be contacted multiple times in an inconsistent way and via channels which can be more or less relevant for them.
With digital development and the opportunity for a tailored approach, it is time to move from a “what you want to say” to “what your customers/future customers want to hear”.
Introducing our approach
We have designed an approach aimed at laying out a marketing contact plan which takes into account customers and prospects with regard to rhythm, channel and relevant life moments. Thanks to increased personalization, refined targets and direct marketing actions by customer, this approach facilitates a significant improvement in the performance of the CRM policy. It is equally successful in implementing new campaigns, designing relational services and developing new business approaches.
ANALYSIS OF PROACTIVE CUSTOMER CONTACT PLAN
- Inventory of proactive contact in your customer/prospect base
- Recreating relational pressure as experienced by the customer/prospect
- Strengths/Weaknesses evaluation
CUSTOMER EXPECTATION RESEARCH
- Pinpointing customer relationship expectations towards the brand (frequency, content, media, tone) and opportune moments leading to a purchase
- Campaigns and eye-catching marketing triggers
- Leads to feed sales action
- Services and relationship styles which enrich interactions
CUSTOMER CONTACT PLAN TARGET
- Managing customer data
- Integrating external data
- Campaign management
- Identifying and distributing leads
SOLUTIONS AND TOOLS
- UA communications schedule which is consistent with business operations
- A rhythm and rules guiding customer relationship pressure adapted to customer profiles
GOVERNANCE AND COORDINATION
- KPIs to track the impact and coordinate the initiative
- Volume of contacts, transformation rate, customer relationship progress, business performance