We need to better understand our customers and to adapt our marketing strategies to their benefit.
Why choose this offer?
Within companies, customer and prospect solicitation for acquisition, retention and / or upsell purposes, still relies too often on the objectives of different marketing entities. Customers and prospects can receive multiple solicitations whose consistency has not always been proven and via channels that may be more or less relevant to them.
With the recent digital developments and opportunities for a tailored approach, it is time to move from “what you want to say” to “what your current/future customers want to hear”.
Introducing our approach
We have designed an approach to define a marketing contact plan, based on the customers / prospects’ rhythm, channels and relevant life moments. Through increased personalization, refined targeting and a managemebnt of direct marketing activities per client, this approach allows a significant improvement in the effectiveness of CRM policy. It contributes to the establishment of new campaigns, the design of relational services and/or the definition of new commercial postures.
ANALYSIS OF A PROACTIVE SOLICITATION PLAN
- Identifying of proactive solicitation in your customer/prospect database
- Recreating relational pressure as experienced by the customer/prospect
- Evalutation of strengths/Weaknesses
CUSTOMER EXPECTATION STUDY
- Pinpointing customers’relational expectations towards the brand (frequency, content, media, tone) and favorable moments that would lead to a purchase
IMPROVEMENT OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Campaigns and eye-catching marketing triggers
- Leads to feed sales actions
- Relational services and postures that enrich interactions
TARGET SOLICITATION PLAN
- Managing customer data
- Integrating external data
- Campaign Management
- Identifying and distributing leads
SOLUTIONS AND TOOLS
- U&A communications schedule which is consistent with business operations
- A rhythm and rules of relational pressure adapted to customer profiles
GOVERNANCE AND COORDINATION
- KPIs to track the impact and coordinate the initiative
- Volume of contacts, transformation rate, customer relationship progress, business performance