Why choose this offer ?
If we question people by asking the questions well, they discover for themselves the truth about everything.
Customer profiles and behavior evolve at the same pace as new, emerging technologies. They are well-informed, possess expertise, perform online comparisons and don’t hesitate to negotiate aggressively, taking advantage of a highly competitive and multichannel market. They are volatile and are less influenced by the “marketing ploys” used by sales people.
As a result, preserving the sales margin represents a constant challenge. Knowing the ins and outs of the service offer and proposing attractive prices no longer suffices to win over and keep a customer loyal.
The key to stand out from the crowd is the salesperson’s ability to :
- reinforce their sales and advisory role by showing genuine interest in the customer’s situation (need, motivation, desire for change
- develop their relation and situational agility to tailor the customer relationship wherever possible
- boost their mental resilience to better handle the pressure
We design and roll-out training and support mechanisms which are entirely bespoke, blended, operational and sustainable. We help our interns build solid foundations in winning business strategies to stand apart and encourage the purchase decision. This is carried out through work in the field, by meeting with customers or on-site and through friendly yet firm debriefing.
BOOST BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
- Understand your approach and recognize that of the stakeholder
- Develop a sales and advisory approach
- Adapt communication to the customer profile to develop emotional impact
- Identify the purchasing green lights to close at the right moment
DEVELOP THE BUSINESS REBOUND
- Treat the initial request with genuine interest
- Be curious and ask the right questions
- Listen attentively and identify of the opportunities presented
- Know how to capitalize effectively at the right moment
- Know how to add value to the customer partnership
- Solicit customer satisfaction
- Ask for a contact unobtrusively
- Get their contact details
ADD VALUE TO YOUR OFFER AND DEFEND YOUR PRICE POINT
- Construct your opening strategy
- Identify motives to join
- Take the initiative and announce your price point
- Add value and defend your offer
KNOW HOW TO NEGOTIATE
- Invest in a 4 step preparation
- Be aware of the power of presence
- Anticipate the buyer’s traps
- Conduct your negotiation with agility and determination
DEMONSTRATE YOUR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- Know yourself better
- Analyze your customer’s profile
- Adopt the right behavior according to the sales stage and customer profile challenges.
- Display credibility to encourage confidence