Why choose this offer?
Faced with intense competition, having a deep understanding of customer expectations has become a key priority for companies looking to set themselves apart and offer new services.
A Voice of the Customer program is a structured approach for continuous improvement based on customer feedback. The goal is to be able to use, analyze and summarize assorted data to create a bird’s-eye view of the customer experience in order to roll-out personalized action plans.
ConsumerLab offers bespoke tools based on a structured approach which can be adapted to companies’ business challenges.
Introducing our approach
The goal of a Voice of the Customer scheme is to recentre the organization, the process and the offers around customer needs. A Voice of the Customer program is not simply another project or the introduction of a new KPI, it is a new business process which is an integral part of the transformation project,
LISTEN & ACT
- Collect Customer feedback to evaluate the level of perceived quality
- Re-engage the customer in unacceptable situations
- Identify the drivers of customer satisfaction
- AAnalyze the root cause problems
- Pinpoint the changes to implement to boost customer loyalty and generate revenue
- Guide the transformation projects
- Mobilize and involve teams
Enchant your customer experience
Build customer loyalty
Increase your turnover
Improve customer knowledge